Welcome to Redcon 1‘s Total War/Big Noise review. Just so you know a little about me, I’ve been weight lifting for around 8 years now and even before then I was an endurance athlete.
When I made the transition from 10 mile runs to 10 reps of bench, I noticed that I was in a different world. I noticed that my muscle endurance was completely different. As I got more familiar with the weight lifting process, I met some individuals that were more intelligent than me when it came to bodybuilding and nutrition.
One friend told me about this stack he was using that helped him keep going in the gym when he was tired and it gave him the type of pump that Arnold Schwarzenegger always talked about. So I decided to give it a try, It was incredible! Since then, I’ve learned a tremendous amount about the bodybuilding world and what works best for some and what doesn’t.
So I decided to create a post explaining the benefits of both Total War/Big Noise in a review.
Let’s dive in and let me show you the benefits of both of Redcon 1’s top selling products.
Disclaimer: Links to these products will take you to Redcon 1’s website. Absolute Ambition is a partner of Redcon 1 and all purchases will help Absolute Ambition provide further content
ENERGY. POWER. THE PERFECT PAIRING
Total War Pre-Workout
Total War Pre Workout comes at you with next level power.
Train and compete with lights out intensity and energy. Total War is what every pre workout wishes it was, packing more fire power per serving than anything in its class. Whether you train before work or school, middle of the day, or later in the evening Total War has the ability to come through every time out. The powerful combination of stimulants and focus factors along with N.O. compounds makes Total War an all-in-one pre workout supplement. Enjoy the most energy, focus, and skin splitting pumps you’ve ever felt during a workout.
First and foremost we would love to give Redcon1 a shout out for going against the trend of using a proprietary blend formula. It gives us the ability to have confidence in what we are getting in their supplements. Now lets take a look into what we’re getting.
• Citrulline Malate – This is a very common pre workout ingredient and one of the first things we look for in supplements in this category. It’s an amino acid which is found in watermelons and is thought to have a number of benefits. We’re fans of it and we were pleased to find it in the Total War formula.
• Beta-Alanine – This is another common pre workout ingredient and it’s also one of the main ones found in the female pre workout Powher. It’s commonly added to pre workout supplements and is thought to be responsible for that ‘tingling’ feeling you get in your skin when the product is kicking in.
• Taurine – This is another popular pre workout ingredient. Taurine is found in a lot of commercially-available energy drinks, so you can probably work out why it’s used in pre workout supplements as well.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This ingredient needs no introduction. Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants on the planet and its consumed in various formed by millions of people worldwide. Each serving of Total War contains 250mg of Caffeine. This is a little bit on the high side in our opinion, so it’s something to be wary of.
• Di-Caffeine Malate – This is another form of Caffeine which we were somewhat surprised to find in the same supplement. It’s essentially another 100mg of Caffeine in the product, which we’re not too sure about. We all know that too much Caffeine can cause some unwanted side effects such as jitters and the inability to rest at night.
• Black Pepper Extract – Black Pepper Extract is often found in supplements because it is thought to help improve the absorption of other the other ingredients. The theory is that this can make for a more effective supplement overall.
The only thing I wasnt pleased with was the fact that this supplement is missing forms of B vitamins to help reduce the risk of fatigue. But isn’t there like 350mg of Caffeine in it to help not feel tired???
Yes, but it’s important that you don’t get Caffeine energy mistaken for B Vitamin energy. One is temporary and artificial while the other is a more natural and enduring form of energy.
What's everyone else saying?
We took a look on Amazon, Bodybuilding.com and Redcon1.com and averaged out the number of ratings to 4/5 amongst 8,000 reviews. My Personal experience from Total War was exceptional. The focus was incredible and the endurance was remarkable. I felt like I could go on and on.
Big Noise Pump Formula
The Pre Workout without the jitters and all of the Pump
Big Noise is the non-stimulant pre workout vasodilator athletes and bodybuilders have been asking for. Expand blood vessels, circulate nutrients for faster gains and recovery, and experience garden hose size veins that will last all day long. Our favorite part of Big Noise are the added focus ingredients for improved focus and memory. That way you can get the same energy and excitement to train that you’d normally get from Total War, just without the stimulants.
In just minutes you’ll reach maximum blood capacity and maintain that fullness long past after you’ve left the gym. And of course, the long term benefits are the oxygen and nutrient flow exchange throughout the body which improves circulation and the body’s ability to process nutrients and destroy harmful waste products.
- Increases Pumps!
- Improves Nutrient and O2 Uptake!
- Speeds Recovery!
- Can Increase Muscular Endurance!
- Enhances Circulation!
- Mental Focus Activator!
What do others think?
With customer reviews similiar to that of its counterpart, Total War, Big Noise comes at us with highly acclaimed responses. With nearly 7,000 customer reviews among the 3 leading fitness sales platforms, the people have spoken. Big Noise comes inwith a customer review score of 4.5/5.
In my years of bodybuilding, I’ve been using this stack 75% of the time. I’ve experimented with others supplements of course, but i always found myself coming back to this stack for the amazing benefits.
I personally recommend Total War/Big Noise for its immense energy and focus and you can’t forget about the absolutely ridiculous pump it gives you. So now it’s time for you to decide, is this stack for you?
Thank you for reading my Total War/Big Noise review. If you have tried these products, leave a comment below and tell us what you thought!